Please check availability on all front ends, some lengths might be on backorder!!!
You will receive a free springer axle kit
Springer shown above may be stock and you will receive size listed in ad
You may purchase a DNA front brake setup for this springer in our web store or a J-brake, Performance Machine or GMA. These brakes work best with this springer.
- Fits most Big Twin 1949-present with 1" neck bearings (except FXR, Dyna Glide and Touring models)
- Reinforced top and bottom trees reduce flex and improve handling
- Features tig welded alloy steel construction for strength and durability
- Kit includes main springs, internal springs, fork legs, neck top nut, crown nut, rocker assemblies with brass bushings and top clamp
- Requires the use of risers with 1/2"-20 mounting bolts
- We have available (optional) 4 and 6" billet chrome risers for springers
- Axle kit included
If needed, fender brackets, head cups and bearings are available in our web store
Springers do not use internal fork stops
We also offer this springer front end in chrome
We have many sizes available: 4" under, 2" under, stock, +2", +4" over, +6", +8", +10", +12", +14", +16", +18"
Please check availability before purchasing as some sizes may be on backorder
Below is a chart of springer sizes and suggested applications from the manufacturer:
Approximate distance from the bottom of your frame neck to center line of axle on our stock springer is 22 1/4"
If your stock fork measures:
19-21" You should use the 2" under stock assembly
21-23" You should use the stock 22" assembly
23-25" You should use the 2" over stock assembly
25-27" You should use the 4" over stock assembly
This chart may be used to calculate springers up to 18" by adding 2" increments to these sizes
(These measurements are from the bottom of your lower head cup to the center of the axle)