NO FRONT FENDER? WANT TO KEEP IT RIGID?
ELIMINATE FRONT END FLOP WHILE ADDING A TOUCH OF STYLE TO YOUR RIDE!
- The width of brace with blocks is approximately 6 3/4-6 7/8"
- Will not work with Narrow Glide because the bolt hole spread is different
- These fork braces are intended for use on 21x2.15 FXST Wide Glide front wheel with an 80/90 or 90/90 front tire (BOLT HOLE DISTANCE CENTER LINE OF HOLES ARE 2 3/4" AND WIDTH OF BRACE IS 4 5/8" AND WILL MOVE LARGER OR SMALLER BY 1/16")
- Centerline of mounting holes to inside of bracket is approximately 5 3/16"
- Comes in chrome plated steel with the necessary spacers and hardware to fit most standard applications
- Sold Each